Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Here I am!

I packed up my life and moved all the way to...La Mirada. 30 minutes away from home! Not the most dramatic move in the world, but nonetheless I am in a completely new environment here at Biola University, and I am loving every second of it.

I have created this blog for my Foundations of Journalism class, where I hope to hone my passions for writing and develop my skills as a journalist. Who knows, someday someone might look back on this little blog and reminisce on my beginning days...back when I had an itty bitty blog didn't know what I was doing with my life.

I want to explain why the background on here is a lantern. I chose it because it symbolizes my desire for my career- that I will be a light in a dark world as I write about the events surrounding me. I want to be a bright spot in a dim universe. That is my hope and my vision, so, without further ado, let the writing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment