Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Funny people being funny in a non-funny article.

**We did not blog on Monday, Oct. 10**

I am writing my news article about the starting up of Rich Kids Comedy, the improv and sketch team on campus. Their first show is coming up on October 30th, and since they are a brand new club, I am focusing on the freshness of it and investigating what their vision is for the year.

I also want to discuss the fact that they are comedians on a Christian campus- does that affect the content of their show at all? Does it change the team dynamics? Do they view comedy as a ministry? Stay tuned, Dr. Longinow, because all of this and more will be explored!

I have already interviewed four members from the team, including three of the founders and one person that auditioned and made it. Now, I just need to piece it together into an article!

No comments:

Post a Comment